• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Texas Rangers; classy players

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I read the title, I tried to think of what they could of possible done and couldn't come up with anything. That's very classy on their part, we all know that Hamilton has had alcohol issues in his life, and a champagne celebration wouldn't help his case. This was definitely a great idea, and a nice gesture on their part.

SqueakScolari

Registered Member
Nothing else I can really add on here guys. Just goes to show you how much respect Josh Hamilton has inside that clubhouse.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm in the same boat as BR - I couldn't figure out what it was about, and thought maybe you were being sarcastic at first. But yeah, that's a good move on their part.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I thought the same thing, I began wondering what they did. I agree, very classy on their part.

Btw, they're up 5-0 in the 4th and I'm so excited!