• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Texans or Colts

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
One of these two teams will win the AFC South, both are currently 4-2. The Texans had a great comeback victory against the Chiefs yesterday, and the Colts were able to hang on against the Redskins.

In your opinion who do you believe is going to end up winning this division and why?

Konshentz

Konshentz
If the Jags beat the Titans tonight, they'll have to be added to this discussion at 4-2 (with a win over the Colts). That being said, it'll be the Titans going to 4-2 tonight. Haha.

I'm not a Colts fan at all, but it's almost impossible for me to pick the Texans over the Colts when they have yet to prove themselves. While the Colts don't look like their usually dominating self, they still find a way to win and I'm sure they will win this division again.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree, you can't count out the Titans just yet, but I don't believe they have it in them to compete for the division. The Colts still have a strong team, and like you mentioned they find ways to win the game(just look at the game against the Redskins) If they can get it together, which I believe they will then they should be able to win the AFC South.

With that said, I think the Texans will give them a run for their money. They have one of the best quarterbacks in the league in Schaub, one of the best Wide Receivers in Andre Johnson and one of the best Running Backs in in Arian Foster. If they can get steady play from their defense then they can "maybe" pull an upset and win the division.

SqueakScolari

Registered Member
On paper, I have to say Houston has the best squad this season. However, until I'm proved other-wise, Indianapolis is the king of the division. They have the experience and Payton Manning, neither which can be marginalized come crunch time.

I think the Texans are legit this year, but I want to see how they do down the stretch before crowning them the next champs.

Not a one-horse race in the division this year.