Testing Effects

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Testing something for a request I gotta do. Trying to see how something looks on the bg so I just made a sig all the same with it.

[​IMG]

C&C Plz!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Not to bad, I don't really like the font you have chosen for the sig, but I like the background, but I don't like the grass in the sig, there's something about that just turns me off. But other then that it's pretty good, keep practicing and you'll get better.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Yeah...this is a new comp so I gotta go and download some new fonts for it. I might just do that sometime tomorrow when I can^^ Thanx though for the comment Vince.

4. Tan

Tan Guest

Once your around more graphics, you will understand and pick up a lot of things, how tags should look and what not... I dont like this one too much though, doesnt seem professional and doesnt appeal to me, its still one of your firsts though so dont give up so easily, if you want me to give you some cool effect tips, i would be more than happy to do so...

5. Kyo_Muramasa

I would be more than happy to except them too^^ If it can help me become better then I am all for it, I got the basics of the program known anyway so shoot them in a PM or something. I do hope they work with anime related things though and that they deal with blending a pic into the sig, I suck at that >.<;