Test Driving Skins

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I like to test drive the skins other people are using. You can learn a lot about someone that way. Right now, I'm testing Hybrix's current skin cyberspace. Hybrix, you're a sick individual for using this messed up skin. :lol:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been using it for a few months now. I like it the best out of all the skins currently. If that makes me sick then so be it! :lol:

It is interesting to see how some people stick with certain skins, including some that I don't really like. I don't know exactly what there is to tell about somebody by the skin they use but it's interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
When I first joined I liked to see what people were using. Now I'm stuck on my current one because I love the color purple. <3

I look at what other people are using quite a lot. It's kinda annoying though because I can't change back to Political :)wub:) quickly cos none of you losers use it for me to click :lol: Ok well about 3 people do but I never see the icon around.

Side Q: Where can you find out who is using what skin, again? Not the icons, the big list.. I remember seeing it before but I forget where it is.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I like to test drive skins as well, but it's not for your purposes menintights, I just like to get the different feel sometimes rather than the same old boring Espionage and Midnight that I'm used to :lol:.

Currently I'm test driving Stealth, it's a darker skin which means that I like it pretty much automatically.

I've never been a fan of cyberspace though, too much green for my liking I guess.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I like seeing what skins everybody uses. I always laugh when I see people using Cotton Candy or Cupcake. Also, Classic and Bold RB are really plain and boring.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I like seeing what skins everybody uses. I always laugh when I see people using Cotton Candy or Cupcake. Also, Classic and Bold RB are really plain and boring.
Why? :(

I just like everything to be more pink. lol. Some of the other skins aren't bad, but I'm sticking with Cotton Candy.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Why? :(

I just like everything to be more pink. lol. Some of the other skins aren't bad, but I'm sticking with Cotton Candy.
There's nothing wrong with a little pink, but I just think it's a terribly designed skin. The shade of pink is super bright, it clashes with the black, and everything else is white. It just doesn't look good at all. The Mademoiselle skin is really girly, but it still looks alright.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My two favorites are Bold RB which I used for a long long time and then my current one Arctic which is the one I asked hybrix to make so that I could be a little more incognito at work. The color scheme of Arctic is pretty close to a site I'm 'sposed to be using for work.

When it comes to test driving other skins, I'd probably go with a darker one if it werent such a dead give away that I was on GF. I've looked at the others and to be honest Im just not moved by 'em.