• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Terry Gilliam

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Is anyone here a fan of his movies?

Time Bandits and Brazil used to be regulars in my house. I also enjoyed 12 Monkeys and of course Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
12 Monkeys is easily my favorite of his. One of my favorites of all time, actually. Easily top 10 for me.

twilitezone911

Registered Member
" brazil "won an oscar for best picture, the only of his movie that won oscar, i remember seen it 2 or 3 times, it is a weird movie, i can't remember what the movie about been a long time , since i saw it ! " fear and loathing in las vegas " was a great, with johnny depp and gilliam's strange cartoon images. " the meaning life " was weird, and good, not "the holy grail " was was perfect, or even " life on brain " ! i wasn't too crazy about " time bandits ", i like it ! " the fisher king " was a fantastic movie ! i enjoy his movies !

Impact

V.I.P.
Just from what's been mentioned, the only film I can think of by him is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and I love it.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Fear and loathing is by far my favourite of his!