• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Terrorost Truck Attack in NYC Kills 8

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess I've just sort of grown numb, which is really depressing. Each time something like this happens, it's awful.

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
No guns were involved. Just a Home Depot rental truck driven into pedestrians. The man killed 8 people.

“All it took was a man and a truck to inflict the deadliest terror attack on New York City since 9/11.” —CNN

New York terror suspect linked to social media with ISIS-related material - CNN
This is the new face of terror these days: the lone actor. They will chip away at us one attack at a time. 8 people here, 6 people there, 23 people on another day. Eventually, we will stop being numb to it all. Eventually, it will start to have an effect on how we do things. That is what they want.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Funny how one piece of shit who kills people in Las Vegas impugns all gun owners, but impugning all Muslims for something like this is racist.