• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Terrorist Attack on French Church

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
That so totally bites! And no surprise that Daesh claimed responsibility for that garbage. France needs to make serious changes to it's vetting process. It's accepting too many terrorists and nutjobs.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
You just don't want to feel numb and act unsurprised but this is getting really close to reaching this point for me. If only it was that easy to get rid of those scumbags.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
This was done DURING Mass. It's sick. But ISIS is contained, right? What we're seeing is just the tip of the iceberg, it's going to get worse. Especially since we insist on pretending they aren't that serious of a threat.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
You just don't want to feel numb and act unsurprised but this is getting really close to reaching this point for me. If only it was that easy to get rid of those scumbags.
I would probaly only get that desensitized if I lived in Jammu or Kashmir. The planet has enough serious issues even without Daesh.

Powerful

Registered Member
ISIS are terrible, but...

Fighting fire with fire leads only to escalation or total annihilation of all sides. The West -- as an enlightened society -- should treat no one, not even these terrorists, as rabid dogs. Our ability to recognize all humans (despite how atrocious they act) have rights is what separates us from ISIS.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
All humans have rights but why should I respect their rights when they have none for mine. Respect is a two way street and we get none from ISIS. You agree with them or you are beheaded. They are rabid dogs and should be treated as such.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
ISIS are terrible, but...

Fighting fire with fire leads only to escalation or total annihilation of all sides. The West -- as an enlightened society -- should treat no one, not even these terrorists, as rabid dogs. Our ability to recognize all humans (despite how atrocious they act) have rights is what separates us from ISIS.
No it doesn't, that's a logical fallacy. And treating people who go around beheading people and who's mission is to kill ALL non Muslims as people who have rights is absurd.