Terrorist Attack Drill in Phoenix

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Hiei, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

tl;dr: I'm going to die on Tuesday unless I'm out of the Phoenix area. The last time that the US did a terrorist attack drill like this it was 9/11/2001. And it turned out to be a real terrorist attack. If this is a real attack, depending on the size of the bomb, I'll be killed by the blast or the fallout. I heard also, that they're going to do the "drill" at the Cardinal Stadium and the power plant that's out here. Which is the biggest nuclear power plant on the west coast.

Things are too perfectly lined up for this to only be just a drill.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That would be freaky if they expected something on that day but weren't sure they could stop it and this was the coverup to get everybody prepared.

I think you're over thinking it though. I'm sure there have been other terrorist attack drills since 9/11 and no real attacks on those days.

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I hope you're right. But it is all playing out too perfectly. I'll truly be amazed if nothing happens.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Is there a date set yet or is this just a preliminary report?

5. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

You better not die, or I will fucking kill you! >:/

Seriously though, I really don't think anything like that will happen. It would be too obvious that the US government is behind it.

6. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Yes, it's set to happen this Tuesday March the 10th.

And even if I am over thinking it, it's always better to be prepare for the worst than to expect the best.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

There was a scheduled terrorist drill last September 11, 2001?

How does the drill usually work? I have only participated in fire drills in buildings, and they don't even have real fires, we just needed to evacuate the premises. Are they actually using real explosives? :shifteyes:

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I read the title and thought terrorists had already attacked a drilling station in Phoenix. You might be analyzing the drill too hard or getting paranoid but if this was a real attack then that's a dead giveaway the government did it which makes it too easy.

9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Today is the day. You won't die though so take that thought out of your head.
    All will be fine.

Make sure you post today or I'll kill you!

10. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Well, maybe I am paranoid. But the day is still young.