• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
There is already a thread for this show on GF, but no one has posted in it since 2008, so I thought I'd start another one just on the off chance that there are any new fans since then willing to talk about it.

I first watched this show several years ago, and loved it. I admit that it has one of my least favourite opening credits ever, and the first couple of episodes weren't great, but once it got into the swing of things I was hooked. Season 2 especially was outstanding television. I was so engaged with this show.

I've recently starting watching it again and am halfway through season 1. I still love it as much as I did back when I first watched it, and I hate that it was cancelled after only two seasons. Typical FOX.

Are there any other fans here who would like to chat about it?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I watched it a few years after it was cancelled. I was a fan of the film series, but when I heard it was based on my least favorite character, I passed on it. It turns out I only dislike Linda Hamilton. Haha. I agree, it took me a few episodes to really get into it but I definitely enjoyed it. It sucks that it was cancelled. My favorite episode is the series finale. Which is a good & bad thing. Ha. Plus, a hot female terminator? Yesss.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Dude you don't like Linda Hamilton! Get out of my office!!

Yeah the series final of both series were amazing. The first season was a bit slow but then it really came into it's feet in the second season. I liked the final episode, but I felt that it left it a bit open-ended. Like it really cut off short when there should have been more.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Look at this image:

Those arms! All your arguments are invalid! :p. She's amazing in T2 when she tries to break out of the asylum.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Those arms are gross. And I wish she'd eat a fuckin' sandwich. I'm glad we don't have the same taste in women. :lol:

She acts like a dude through out the second movie.... ehhh, doesn't do it for me.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
She could kill with those arms and those arms alone, to me that is awesome. I loved her so much in the second movie. I've always been obsessed with kick-ass female action stars though.