TV Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by SamusAran86, Jan 13, 2008.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

"Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008)

Premiers tonight! is anyone going to watch it, cause I am going to

Set kinda between movies 2 and 3, but in a different timeline..

I wanna see what they do with it!

~~more to come after I watch 1st episode~~

Last edited: Jan 13, 2008

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I liked the plot of this series. I don't generally like waiting week to week to watch these type of shows though. Maybe I'll record it and see how it is.

Might be better than Seinfeld reruns over and over again. :)

3. SamusAran86

Im gonna give it a shot, first interesting thing Ive seen in a while

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I was hoping for 24 to come back but oh well.....

5. SamusAran86

pretty interesting, they didnt screw with the story too much, and the female Terminator is HOT!

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I just finished watching the first episode. I had it recorded and also set tomorrow's to record. Anyway, I found it pretty interesting. It didn't do a ton to pull me in but the plot so far leaves me wondering what the season has in store.

I liked the twist that brought the show to present time. Kind of cheesy in a way but it's forgivable. It's going to be funny in 20-30 years though when all of these shows have predicted AI to be readily available and it's not. (Unless by then it actually is.)

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

The show blows! They are screwing it all up.

Jeez this is just as much fun as watching Flash Gordon or paint dry.

They should never turn a movie into TV series..They are gonna mess it all up.
    Let's see how long they go before being a TV Ad for Ambercromby and Finch.

You know just like they did to Heroes and Small Ville.

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Watched it yesterday morning. It was VERY enjoyable. I thought it was going to straight up suck but I loved it. And I of course had to give it a try because Summer Glau is in it. She rocked in Firefly so I knew she'd be good in this. Plus I needed something to tie me over until Heroes comes back on.

9. SamusAran86

Surfer, You have to realize that not everyone on this planet is like you. You want continuity, not side story. This is kinda a side story. Keep the feel and advance the storyline.

Ive always told you this, but I gave up because you are dead set in your own ways. Sure they might screw some things up, but damn man, this first episode was great entertainment. First show Ive enjoyed in many years!

There are going to be twists, considering this is a different timeline (as stated on IMDb)
    and so far its holding true.

Im watching tonights episode just to get the feeling of the series, look at all your cool shows, they start out great then go off on some area that dont make orinigal fans happy...

I havent watched a TV show for along while now, I might be able to get into this

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I didn't get the chance to watch it, but it looks really interesting, I'll probably try to catch a repeat on television, or somewhere on the Internet. By the previews it looks very good and seems to have lots of action, can't wait to see it.