• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Terminator Paradox

Pianobone

Registered Member
Okay- if anyone is a big Terminator fan they can help me. In some cases, Arnold's Terminator is referred to as the "T-101." But elsewhere in the series he is referred to as a "T-800." I actually emailed MGM and Warner Brothers, trying to figure out this mess, but nobody will say anything about it. Any thoughts?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Where in the series is he called a "T-800" I have both Terminator 1 and 2 (and the new T2 DVD) and only remember him called the T-101... maybe ill have to watch them again to see where i missed it

Registered Member
T-800? That would make him closer to the t-1000 I guess. But he is referred to as Model 101 I believe.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Right, but for some reason everyone says "T-800." It's only called the 101 in the movies, but everyone says t800

Registered Member
Hmm..Does sound like a paradox. Weird.

Laserkid

Registered Member
The toys released for the second film reffered to it as a T-800

which makes more sense that 101 - Aarnold Temrinator was considered extremely advanced over other HK's (Hunter Killers) by Reece.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Thank you Captain Grammar-up-the-arse.

tullyano7

t-800 is his model number
t-101 is the skin corresponding to Arnold
t-850 is the nick name for the model in T3 just to distinguish between this model and the older 2, as everything has been changed and he is no longer the t-800.

Pianobone

Registered Member
That explains everthing.