• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Terminator 4

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont agree with the people who say that Terminator 3 was bad, because in my opinion it was pretty good. Also like I said earlier I really dont think Arnold is a good actor at all he only makes good movies that's all. Also we'll have to wait and see for Terminator 4.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I remember reading somewhere that 4 definately would be focused on the war against humans. Hopefully that source was relaible.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'd hope it would be, that way plenty of action, and we'd get to see more in depth on how their future really was.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah if that is going to happen then the movie will be good, but if it's like the others then we will be used to it, and it wont be as good.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, so if they do decide to make another one it needs to not be about a Terminator going back in time to kill John Connor....yet again.

S

scriver058

Yep, it seems like by the end of Terminator 3 the series (if they made more of em) was headed to a portrayal of the war between man and machines. Terminator without Ah-nold? Well I dunno, it could work. The Rock could possibly pull it off.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do believe that The Rock could pull it off, he;s big enough first of all, and the Terminator doesnt talk a lot, so you dont need acting skills, but I do think The Rock is a good actor.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Rock was good in the movie Walking Tall, and he was the main character.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he was really good in Walking Tall, but the movie was way to short, and he also did a very good job in Rundown, which was a very good movie in my book.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Both the Rundown and Walking Tall showed that the Rock is a decent actor, and he does have the build for a role as a Terminator. I don't know if I would like seeing him as a Terminator though. SOmething just doesnt seem like it would fit for me.