• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Terminator 4

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There planning on doing a Terminator 4 the rumours are that their trying to get Arnold to do a cameo appearance but he might be to busy with is other job lol. But they said there going to make one with him or without him. Should be hard to adjust to a new Terminator.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think it would be a better change, I want to see more of the actual war against the machines, instead of always going to the past and trying to stop one from killing John Connor.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's true but it's going to be very strange seeing someone portraying Arnold as the Terminator, it should also be someone that is really huge, wouldn't surprise me if it's the Rock to be honest with you I would mind that.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well its not like it will be the same termintor, it will most likely be a new model or something.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it will be a new model, but I dont know how their going to introduce a new model, because everyone was use to Arnold model, but I guess where going to wait and see right, I will see this movie for sure, but I really doubt it will be better then the previous three of them.

Blur

iPimp
i think its a great idea to make a terminator without arnold. the whole terminator idea is awesome, but i HATE arnold swarblahblah. he is a horrible actor and i hate his accent. though i did like him in that christmas comedy where he played an action figure for his kid, that was a good movie

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I just want to see a movie more focused on the war itself, the war in the future with SkyNet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Arnold is a horrible actor and everyone knows that but he's the perfect man for the part. I don't think anyone can play a better terminator then him. I am also sure that everyopne will have too ajust to a new terminator.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont think he is a horrible actor, I think he has done good in most of his movies.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Arnold did a better job acting in his earlier movies like the first 2 terminators, kindergarden cop, and commando.

And for the record, Terminator 3 kind of killed the series.

As far as the 4th one goes, it sounds like a rent-movie for me. If they decide to use The Rock as the new terminator, that will just confirm that for me. After Doom brought his acting career downhill I decided I'd only rent any movies that he starred in.

Either way, it doesn't look like the 4th one will be that great anyways.