• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

tents

kknd1

Registered Member
what brands are good and not expensive?

Livvy

Registered Member
Coleman is a great brand - not too expensive either. I've never had a problem with mine.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It depends on what type of tent you're looking for. If you're looking for a tent for camping with the family or car camping or something, then Coleman is probably the way to go. If you're looking for a cheap tent that you can take backpacking, then look at Kelty.

kitchendame

Registered Member
Here in BC my family buys two brands--Coleman and Hillary Summit. Coleman is more expensive, but not by a lot--Hillary Summit can be super cheap when you get it on sale. More importantly, though, is what you need the tent for--you or just several people, camping or hiking, just summer or all-weather. Once you have those parameters in place then you can look at brands. Coleman and Hillary Summit come in all kinds and sizes.