Tennessee/LSU ending

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Just in case you missed it, here is one of the craziest endings to a football game that you'll ever see.

YouTube - Tennessee VS LSU College Football 2010

An LSU fan at the college football forum I go to smashed his TV after he thought LSU had lost. He missed the last play cause his TV was broken and didn't realize LSU won until people on the forum said so. :lol:

I have to say, I would be pretty damn pissed off if either one of those teams was Ohio State. I wouldn't break my TV though. That's just crazy.

So should Les Miles be fired even though they won and are 5-0? This is not the first time his team has had horrible clock management at the end of a game.

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Dude,that's crazy. That's one of the craziest endings to a game in any sport I've seen. I can kind of understand how a LSU fan could smash his TV after that. But what a surprise ending. I don't know much about football but that move Tennessee pulled to let some players off and add more to the field was a fat chance and it backfired, thankfully. Sorry if anyone here are Tennessee supporters, but I think that is gross sportsmanship. They deserved to lose just for that stunt!

That's crazy. I heard on ESPN there was a wild ending to that game but hadn't seen it until just now. I used to be a LSU back when I watched college football more.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a crazy finish, why they didn't spike the ball is beyond me. I would of been yelling at the television if I was a LSU fan. If I was a Tennessee I would of be made of the loss.

That's just poor coaching on the LSU side, even if they won the game.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't know much about football but that move Tennessee pulled to let some players off and add more to the field was a fat chance and it backfired, thankfully. Sorry if anyone here are Tennessee supporters, but I think that is gross sportsmanship. They deserved to lose just for that stunt!
They were trying to substitute players to match up with the subs LSU made on offense. There's nothing unsportsmanlike about it. It was just an accident that they sent four players onto the field while only two came off.

I have to say, I would be pretty damn pissed off if either one of those teams was Ohio State. I wouldn't break my TV though. That's just crazy.

So should Les Miles be fired even though they won and are 5-0? This is not the first time his team has had horrible clock management at the end of a game.

I would be livid if that happened to Ohio State, but I wouldn't break anything. I would probably yell a long string of profanities, but definitely not break anything.

And as for firing Les Miles, I wouldn't fire him, because he's obviously a good coach for the most part. But they need to hire an assistant whose sole job is to stand next to him and tell him how much time is left or something. It's absurd how horrible he is at clock management at the end of the game.