Tenjou Tenge

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Discuss the anime "Tenjou Tenge" in this thread.

Nagi Souichirou and Bob Makihara arrive at Juudou high seeking a brawl, and face little challenge until they meet up with Natsume Maya, who proceeds to hand them both their asses in a matter of seconds. The force of the blow sends Souichiro out the window, falling on top of a naked and showering Aya (Maya's younger sister), who -- since he saw her naked -- proclaims herself as his wife. (Or was it fiancee. It's been a while since I watched that part.)

Impressed with the level of challenge, they join Maya's school to start training in an effort to get stronger, which brings them under the scrutiny of the Enforcers. Naturally, trouble follows.

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I have heard of this anime but I heard the drawings and animation were well-done. However, I read that it lacked much plot...and the characters were underdeveloped so it never sparked my interest.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Ooh I have heard of this anime before. Hmm...I thought it was fiancee though from the summary I read about it on one of it's official sites. I did have 3 wallpapers of it but I think I deleted them awhile back. I going to watch it though if it's on Youtube because the artwork was good.