Telling if someone is 'Plastic'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wade8813, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

This was inspired by some of the responses to a pic I posted in another thread. Bliss and Elly said that the woman was plastic.

Some women are obviously fake (Pamela Anderson), and some much less so.

It's the latter category that I often have trouble identifying.

(This is the picture, for reference)
    [​IMG]

As far as I can tell, the size and shape fall within normal parameters, and there are no obvious surgery scars.

What am I missing?

Also, how good do you think you are at determining if someone is "plastic"?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's hard to tell since a lot of these pictures are photoshop so we don't see the scars and such.

It would be much easier to tell what's real and what's fake.

Make up is a huge factor as well.

Side Note: I don't really mind girls who have plastic surgery.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I think that most average women would say that the woman in that picture is plastic simply because most women don't look like that. Even if she hasn't had any kind of cosmetic surgery at all, she's not really a realistic representation of what real women look like.

4. Wade8813

That's fair (albeit confusing... some other term would be better, IMO).

Although I'm pretty sure most people that are going to be posted for "Having amazing tits" (etc) would fall in that category :lol:.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Well those are fake. They are a bit too round. You also have to remember they can insert breast enlargements through the nipple so she could have incisions there that are covered by her hands.

6. devnthc

devnthc Registered Member

Are we talking about plastic surgery or fake personalities (or both)?

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I think the term "plastic" was referring to her unrealistic looking skin, which has obviously been airbrushed in a photo editor.

8. devnthc

devnthc Registered Member

That image was obviously manipulated by Photoshop, but she still looks good.

9. Wade8813

I'm no breastologist, but I do know breasts can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. It doesn't seem to unreasonable that they could be naturally shaped that way.

And obviously I'm not ruling out cosmetic surgery (whether it's airbrushing out any scars, or whatever), my main point was I didn't see enough evidence to say "she's been augmented".

I was talking about plastic surgery, mostly because that's what I thought the others were talking about in the other thread.

It seems a bit judgmental to say what her personality is based on a photo. It is a little bit risque, but it's not that out there by today's standards. I think a photo has to be much more overt/extreme/etc for me to make a definite personality judgement.

Quite possibly; but that also seems a bit off to me. It's quite possible that the photographer (or anyone else) airbrushed the photo without the model's participation. Also, it seems odd that that Elly would doubt that I think she's attractive based just on airbrushing.

(BTW - she looks more obviously airbrushed when I wipe some dust specks off my monitor :hah:)

10. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

If you're exposed to it, you're more than likely able to detect what is surgically enhanced and what is natural on a person... even when it comes to airbrushing, photoshop, etc. in photos.