• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

tell me why

Daemonic

Registered Member
my keyboard and mouse work after spilling s glass of vodka on them....

i Dun get it.

Dabs

Registered Member
Because you are special....and had too much on your mind (I know)...and so the keyboard and the mouse didn't want to cause you any grief, therefore, got together and decided....hey, let's make his night right! *smiles*

Impact

V.I.P.
Give them a couple days to dry up and become sticky and they'll decide to crap out on you.

Dabs

Registered Member
Reminds me once, years ago...my youngest child was about 4 at the time, and he poured Kool-Aid down into the back of our color television.
OMG....the Tv went blerk, and all of a sudden, it became like rainbow colors, but there were lines.
We could hear talking, but no pictures, just colorful lines ~LoL~
Well....I shut the thing off, figured we were doomed, going to have to buy a new one.
But....luck was on our side....as the hours went by, the tube dried out...and later that night, the television was back to working like new again....the Kool-Aid just had to dry up I guess ~LoL~

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Mine worked for months after I spilled an appletini on it. Turns out that it was slowly damaging the inside to the tune of $500+ to fix. I ended up getting a new one.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Because vodka isn't its weakness. You have to find its weakness and then destroy it.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I was got moisturising cream all over mine....my mum was horrfied and too embarrassed to ask me to clean it because she didnt want to ask what it was haha....

Fun times.

Maybe your keyboard is an alcoholic....you might have just set back its long term recovery by another 5 years.....bet you didnt think of that did you..???

Daemonic

Registered Member
lol, I forgot about this till I started typing, I cleaned it better though and now none of the buttons stick and it works fine. ^^

Dabs

Registered Member
lol, I forgot about this till I started typing, I cleaned it better though and now none of the buttons stick and it works fine. ^^

When you spilled it last night, you never came back....I thought...what the hell...he must have chucked his keyboard ~LoL~

Daemonic

Registered Member
lol no, I was lucky though and found out today before cleaning it that I have a keyboard with easily removable and attachable keys. So I was able to fix every one that was stuck. Well, one sticks a little but that's because I forgot to clean it and decided to wait until it annoys me.