Tell me what you think!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by wolvergambit, Apr 17, 2005.

1. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

2. TatAD

TatAD Registered Member

Hey Wolver,

Interesting concept, but I gotta be honest, all I can see are stripes. Is it Charlie Chaplins striped suit that we're supposed to see?

TatAD

3. wolvergambit

No, look at the second photo. I have circled the image there. You can see his face.

4. TatAD

TatAD Registered Member

Wolver,

If it were me, I would get a camera that will do closeup pics. There is a special type of lens needed to shoot that. A regular camera won't get the image.

All you can see in that second photo is blurred stripes. You probably can see it, because you know its there, but for the rest of us........... it's a real push to see.

Take some more photos and post them up.

Good luck.

P.S. You have some great photos. Did you take the shots of Eva Longoria? What a babe she is! NICE!

TatAD

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I actually don't have a hard time seeing it. I saw it first time I looked at it. I think alot of people can see it. Some are even seeing different things hehe
    : )

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Ok I have got to say it . The image looks moer like Hitler to me. :eek:hno: :eek:oh: But hey it's probaly just me . good luck on this one we will be watching.

7. wolvergambit

It definately looks more like Hitler to me as well, but Ebay pulled it when I had it listed as HItler, so I am trying it as Charlie Chaplin instead.

8. coupleacudanuts

coupleacudanuts New Member

It looks like it could be either Chaplin or Hitler.....

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What was the reason they pulled it? They can't pull something just because it looks like Hitler.. That's ridiculous. Do they pull history books too? Maybe a certain Time Magazine with him on the cover? I wasn't aware of this "no Hitler" policy of theirs.

10. The_Human_Pin

The_Human_Pin Registered Member

actually alot of nazi stuff gets pulled my brother used to deal in WW2 memorabelia and had to stop selling german stuff because ebay has a NO NAZI policy

B