tell me what you think about My Sigs

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by qbsd, Apr 30, 2006.

1. qbsd

qbsd Guest

Can you rate these outa 10 ten being best. Yea I know I dont go on this site much but I might start going more.
    Im starting to improve as you will probley see at the end lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I give them a 5-10 it can be way better if you keep practicing my friend, so just keep practicing and you'll improve.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

SenatorB votes NO!

DNE

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

id give em all 1's. lol

ya need photoshop bro...and a sense of design

5. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

sig 1 = 2/10 - I'd say one point each for the renders. it doesn't look that bad. however it doesn't go with the bg, you should use a different font, and you should probably add a border.

sig 2 - 1.5/10 - same as above. reason I took off .5 was cuz the right pic looks alil' blurry.

sig 3 - 1/10 - pic, font, font color, pic renders, pic quality, lines, and bg all need improvement.

sig 4 + 5 - 1/10

sig 6 - 3/10 - i love mario and luigi. juss not a fan of that bg

sig 7 - 2.5/10 - needs a different bg, a border, a different font color and/or font

sig 8 - can't see

sig 9 - 2.5/10 - a lil' plain...and if your only gonna do the motion thingy with the words i think it would look better on a less wider sig or if the text was more in the center. font looks alil' strange to me though.

sig 10 - 4/10 i like the color of this bg and i like the gif of the name. however its alil' plain.

sig 11 + 12 - 2/10 - too much empty space

sig 13 - 4.5/10 - you did a pretty good job cleaning the pic to make it a transparent gif. only problem is the font again and all the empty space.

6. qbsd

qbsd Guest

Ok... I do got photoshop lol... I am still working on how to get good backgrounds though and I fixed that one you couldnt see

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah like I said keep practicing and you'll become better at making sigs, but right now your not that good no offence, but everyone starts off like this, and then they become really good, and I am sure your goingto reach that level.

8. dude thats harsh ....... btw i second that motion ::)

i sorta like the last one, not too bad

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya the last is the best by far.

10. qbsd

qbsd Guest

ok last one Ill post on here but what do you guys thing think outa 10 10 bein the best
    [​IMG]