Television Results

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, May 14, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

It pains me to admit this but I am a dork. Let me explain.

Even with my busy schedule I somehow have compiled each WWE wrestler's in ring records throughout the year. All wins and losses. I'm serious. Anyways I've decided to finally admit to you that I have been doing this and thought I'd share the records with all of you. Some of them may surprise you.

I understand that this is fake wrestling but its kinda fun to see. I also realize sometimes there are DQ's and some losses dont matter but its still fun to see. I am going to make Raw, ECW, SD! and PPV results threads when the show is completed. I will show the results and then their records as a result of that outcome.

Hopefully some of you get a kick out of this. I love stats a little too much haha

Kratzenkov16 likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's crazy my friend, I cannot wait to see the records of every superstar in the WWE, what would be even crazy is if you posted the records of old Superstars like Hitman, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, Flair and so many other great legends of this business.

Cannot wait to see.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Dude, as soon as you make the thread I'll stick it for you. PM me when you make it.

We can use it to help keep up on the W/L record for you.

4. Millz

Cool guys, I'll get on it soon. I did every televised show in 2006, 2007 and 2008. So yeah, ridiculous lol.
    ------
    Here are my thoughts on what I want to do with this records idea...

Have one thread that lists every wrestler in the company and their record. I also keep track of how many times they successfully defended a championship and noted where each one of their wins came from. That includes Heat, Raw, SD!, ECW and PPVs. We'll just keep updating that as we go.

I'll also make individual threads that show the results of the show and I'll post their records on there as well. That way people can talk about the specific show and maybe discuss their win loss records or whatever.

Sound ok?

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah that sounds good to me, I cannot wait to see these results.

I cannot wait to see who are the top five in wins, and it's going to be funny to see who are going to be the top five losers.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

Sweet! Hows come you never told me about this b4?

7. Millz

You werent worthy of knowing