Nintendo Teh Wii

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Malificus, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I got one this morning at midnight, along with Zelda. For all the compalining about how it would tire your arm out, I could easily play for hours on end with no porblems, even when using Wii Sports, which demanded a lot of swinging and the like. The wii is fun.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

But teh Xb0x360 has better graffix d00d!

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

graphix are just prettiness like holos in yugioh...it be the overall experience that makes truly the game says yoda

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Meh about graphics supperiority. It's more immersive to swing the Wii remote (I wish they had called it the Wiimote) and have your character swing his sword, than to have so much graphics power that your character sweats.

And I wish I could have gotten the promotional patch, but they didn't have enough.

5. Omega

Omega Ω

rofl That is funny.

I think that the PS3 is overrated and the Xbox 360 is the best but Nintendo will always give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside. Also the best part about Nintendo will always be the system I can play with my whole family and have fun, I don't know about you but my mom does not think playing a game like gears of war is a good time.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Also, Zelda: Twilight Princess has more action and awesomeness in it's cutscenes than all other Zeldas combined

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Stop talking about it, it makes me want to build a time machine to go 11 days ahead even more! Damn the European release date!

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Bwahahaha! Teach you for living in Europe. XP

You can't beat Wii sports boxing. Any game that can be explained by pretending to play it is inherantly awesome. Also, whenever I have money again, I so need to get Rayman, and possibly another controler. Also, I love how I can be playing a game, get bored, play Sonic, then go back to my game without messing with any discs or even getting up (Not because of laziness, but becuase teh Wii Vitual Console Games are an awesome idea).

9. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Ah yes, the Virtual Console...I have a question about that. Suspending play; save state or quick save, cause from what I've seen on a brief video from ScrewAttack.com, it works like a quick save...but people are bitching about it being a save state o_O

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'll put it this way. I was playing sonic at my firends house, stopped in the middle of a level, brought my console back to my house, and Sonic was right where I left him.