Movies Teeth

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by AnitaKnapp, Jul 8, 2010.

1. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

There was a thread on this movie previously, but it's locked because it's a couple of years old.

http://www.generalforum.com/general-movie-talk/teeth-41529.html

I just saw this movie with Kayleigh last night. We laughed and laughed the entire time.

I don't think the story was that great or anything...but it's one of those movies you want to watch with friends to make fun of it. I found it highly amusing.

Although, if I had a penis, I may not think that it was quite as humorous.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I have this in DVD and it was on Horror on tuesday; it's my favourite horror \o/

When it's got the gynaecologists hand and he shakes her from side to side like he's fighting with a dog for the newspaper - omg, pmsl every time! :lol:

Every victim deserved it though.

AnitaKnapp and storm_ina_C_cup like this.
  3. AnitaKnapp

OMG. That part was so freaking hilarious. I'm like...wtf...why is he taking his glove off, he's not supposed to do that...omg he's fisting her! But yeah. The struggle to get his hand out was fantastic. I laughed so hard.

I agree, every victim did deserve it. lol

4. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

I watched it ages ago when a friend told me about it. I was very entertained by it, but I doubt I'd willingly watch it again. I agree, it's fun for the making fun factor.

All those guys were douches. Lol @ the old man toward the end.

5. AnitaKnapp

Surprise lol when the doctor was about to reattach the ummm appendage and said...it hardly seems worth it.

I didn't see that one coming at all.

6. Puck

Puck Registered Member

I'm trying to decide how I'm going to convince someone to watch this with me.
    "so, this movie Teeth...what's it about?"
    "oh, this girl has fangs"
    "like a vampire?"
    "sure..."

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh, I thought you were kidding in the RTT when you said this was about teethed vaginas. Hahaha. Sounds like I might have to check it out.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

lololol It was so funny. The old guy at the end was so creepy.

9. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Ooooh. My best friend is coming over tomorrow night. I should get this for us from the dvd store. :nod:
    I am already lolling reading these few posts...

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Kim and I watched this together on Netflix Online.

Such a good time. The movie was horrible... My favorite of course was the severed prince albert fed to the dog :hah: