Teeth Whitening That Works

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Mirage, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I see teeth whitener ads all the time but they all look Photoshopped if you ask me. I don't need to whiten my teeth but I'm curious if any of these actually work or if they are all scams?

Does anybody here have any experience with teeth whitener products?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I use whitening toothpaste that doesn't really work too well. My mom had a lot of success with the Crest White Strips.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I use Crest Whitestrips Classics and I can say that they work. I used them 90% on my top teeth to see if it really made a difference instead of getting that placebo-like mind effect. I do notice a shade or two of whitening only after about 6 uses. I haven't gone through the whole box yet, so the testing is still in progress.

It's also enamel safe (or so it says) which is another reason I like using them. haha

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

hmm, I'm going to try Crest white strips. I wonder if they sell them here. :lol:

The regular whitening toothpaste I bought, nah...i don't think it's effective. But still, I use it. Who knows it can be one of those "works after 100 brushes!".

Someone told me to try rubbing strawberry on your teeth. Never tried it though.

5. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

I use Crest Whitening Strips once in a while, I drink coffee in the morning so I use them to help keep my teeth white. They work well I think.

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't use anything to whiten my teeth. Luckily they are white by nature.
    I just use a toothpaste where whitening is included.

7. nicolenicky

nicolenicky Registered Member

ya i use crest white strips and they really work well.. i noticed a big difference after the 1st box