• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Unfortunately, I forgot about this show.

Any fans here, anyone?

I watched this 24/7, and I loved loved the movie.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I absolutely LOVED TMNT. Raphael was my favourite - I think on some level I had a crush on him. Call that what you want, a lot of people have liked cartoons!!

viLky

ykLiv
I was a fan of Casey, the hockey player and Shredder's two goons: Rocksteady and... ugh... that other one. I enjoyed the movie they released back in the '90's.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I love Michelangelo, he is the most responsible, and he is cool too.

I used to have the every weapon as them, but it was plastic, me and friends used to play around as the TMNT.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I was a fan of Casey, the hockey player and Shredder's two goons: Rocksteady and... ugh... that other one.
Bebop

I love Michelangelo, he is the most responsible, and he is cool too.
Surely he was the most irresponsible, he was the most childlike out of the team.

I loved this show when I was younger, one christmas I had loads of toys. I had all of them, the blimp, the car, a pizza throwing car GOOD TIMES! Funnily enough I baught the 90's Movie on dvd a few weeks ago. It's still good fun to watch. I didn't think too much of the new movie, I guess I've missed the boat on this new generation of turtles.

kajinpl

Registered Member
Best thing for a kid since sliced bread. TMNT will always be a classic in my heart.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
TMNT was one of the greats back when I was a kid. The revival in the last few years is pretty good too. I used to love the old cartoon, but it's a little too kid oriented for me now. The new cartoon is actually quite fun to watch even as an adult, though.

Out of the four movies, which do you like the best? I enjoyed the first one and the latest the most.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I loved the Ninja Turtles when I was in elementary school. Watched the show every day. I think Raphael and Leonardo were my favorites.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a big fan of TMNT, use to watch it all the time when I was younger, I have the first three movies on VHS and I really enjoyed the first two, didn't like the third one that much. But the cartoon was great, Raphael was always my favorite, I loved his attitude, and he never gave up.