• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie trailer

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjsWpM9zFU

First trailer came out today and it looks pretty sweet. I've been a huge fan my whole life, but the movies have been rather disappointing except for the first one. This may be the best one yet.

Sabby

Gotta say I'm on the fence. The CGI looks weak. In all honesty the original costumes from the 1st movie looked amazing, too bad they couldn't just use those.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought the 2nd TMNT movie was better than the first one.

I've only seen the 3rd one, Turtles in Time, like twice and its been years.

This looked cool and all but doesnt' have the natural feel of the originals. Eh.

The 2nd TMNT is probably my favorite, even moreso since the day I found out Kevin Nash played Super Shredder.

And besides, the fight scene in the nightclub during the Vanilla Ice concert is epic.

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I think the turtle designs could be better, but other than that I think it'll be decent. I mean I doubt any of us are in it for a masterpiece or anything other than to see them kick some ass.. I'll watch it

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I worry greatly that Michael Bay will destroy this reboot, but hey I've been proven wrong before (see the first "Transformers" film as an example)