• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Teen titans

G

Gaara

there was talk of another seson but im not sure. they ended it with a good episode but it left you hgning on what happens afterwards.

L

lilbballfrk

eh.. teen titans are ok. lol. i like the green morfing and the theme song. TEEN TITANS!! GOO! lol

Blur

iPimp
i actually thought that show would suck first time i saw a preview, but its really good

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've seen most of the series but toonami didn't air The End part 1 or 3 and they're the best episodes! But all the Teen Titan episode summeries are on www.tvtome.com

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Teen Titans suprised me a lot. I thought it would suck as well, but it actually turned out really good. DC Comics got some of their cool points back the last couple of years. Between Teen Titans, Smallville, Batman Begins, and now Superman Returns?! They might actually start to come back up quick.