• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Teen Thugs beat man to death in St. Louis.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The victim, identified as Zemir Begic, 32, was in his vehicle around 1:15 a.m. Sunday in south St. Louis when several juveniles approached on foot and began striking his car, KTVI said.

Teen Thugs on the Loose After Fatal Hammer Attack on St. Louis Street | Video | TheBlaze.com
According to the story this has happened before in that neighborhood. I don't know why the man got out of the car. He should have ran over them if that is what it took to get away.

Hope they catch the other two and they are charged with murder as an adult.

Story to watch: Teens beat motorist to death with hammers in St. Louis | Twitchy

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
A Black and a Hispanic youth kill a White guy... As long as a Black or Hispanic cop make the arrest then it's murder, otherwise it's just some youth having fun and they should be left alone. I think that's the way it works, I'll have to ask Sharpton about that just to be sure.

- Cham

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I find it appalling that anyone could beat anyone with a hammer until they kill them. These teenagers must have just run the streets doing as they pleased for years. No wonder sometimes cops are quick to shoot. Which will keep happening until people are ready to deal with problems in their own families. The problem didn't start the day someone is killed by these thugs or they were arrested.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Young oppressed minorities have to blow off steam now and then, what better way than to beat White's to death with a hammer and rape women in the park? Maybe we can get a liquor store up in this joint, murder and rape is thirsty work yo and they could use the extra cash. This sh~t is so acceptable among certain groups, they've even got their own name for it... "Beasting". Don't get on the parents about this though, ya gotta understand, it's hard raising kids when you're chasin' the dragon nine hours of the day.

And before you get on me for being racist, I get my information from popular rap so it's gotta be straight-up yo!

- Chameleon

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
They should be tried as animals. Their parents should be tried too for being stupid.
Humans dont beat people to death with hammers... just saying.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
They should be tried as animals. Their parents should be tried too for being stupid.
Humans dont beat people to death with hammers... just saying.
No, M-16's and explosives are more the Human's weapons of choice. Hammers are so barbaric. What about a nice clean neutron bomb? Right in the middle of the neighborhood. Poof, no more barbaric youth, no more neglectful parents, but the buildings and infrastructure would be relatively unharmed. Boom! Problem solved. Now that's humane. That way the US gov't and development companies don't have to wait for the next big natural disaster to do it. Oh wait, they don't want the buildings... Okay, use a low yield nuke. The radiation won't last very long at all and you have a blank slate.

... Incidentally, what was Whitey even doing there in the first place in the middle of the night? The moral of the story is, if you don't want your head bashed in with a hammer, steer clear of Black neighborhoods. What a tragic way to get the message across.

- Chameleon

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
One thing I would like to add is that white people have went on killing rampages too. Remember Adam Lanza, the Colorado theater, I could go on but you get my meaning. There are horrible people in every race. Some get that way because parents instill their racists/hateful views on their kids and others because they have mental problems that are ignored by parents.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
One thing I would like to add is that white people have went on killing rampages too. Remember Adam Lanza, the Colorado theater, I could go on but you get my meaning. There are horrible people in every race. Some get that way because parents instill their racists/hateful views on their kids and others because they have mental problems that are ignored by parents.
A well placed nuke would get rid of them too! (I'm just sayin') :D

Just put the word out that everything will be legal in a certain part of town for a certain window of time and anyone not intending to participate in the crime and debauchery should vacate the vicinity. Then once all the low lifes and idiots are gathered, drop the bomb. America has so many of the damn things, might as well put them to good use.

- Cham

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A well placed nuke would get rid of them too! (I'm just sayin') :D

Just put the word out that everything will be legal in a certain part of town for a certain window of time and anyone not intending to participate in the crime and debauchery should vacate the vicinity. Then once all the low lifes and idiots are gathered, drop the bomb. America has so many of the damn things, might as well put them to good use.

- Cham
Maybe so but it would hurt good people too. So they get further punished for trying to live a decent life and not hurt others.

The only thing that is going to turn some of this violence around is people not to be pushing their stupid views off on their kids. They hear all this crap in the home then the parents are surprised when they end up getting shot by a cop or citizen just trying to protect themselves from their thug kids. Or worse yet their thug kids kills a innocent person.

Or they listen to people like Farrakhan that seems to want to start a race war.

Farrakhan Threatens to “Tear This Godd*m Country Apart” Over Ferguson Shooting (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit