Teen killed in drive through car wash

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Mirage, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Man this is really sad. I came across this on Digg just now. Looks like it happened last month:

YouTube - car wash

:(

2. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

That is trouble.

It just proves, you never no when things like this will happen.

Shoot, I almost bit it in my accident, remember Andrew?

It is a shame.

3. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

It is sad. Probably should not have been inside the car wash, while the car was going through. One of those decisions that you can never take back. Hopefully they will be able to learn something from this about how dangerous those places can be while the machinery is running.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

That is a real mistake. I wonder how they got the machinery to run while he was tangles in the hoses. Did somebody else turn it on or was it an automatic car wash?

5. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

It says 3 minute express wash on the sign. Only an automatic car wash is that fast. The police haven't said much except to say that everything was caught on the cameras inside the car wash.

6. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I would have hated to be those police that had to watch the tape. I would of had nightmares for a very long time. My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends of that guy.

7. Rhodie_Anders

Rhodie_Anders Registered Member

Same here. That is quite an unfortunate accident, and he was only 18. Very sad stuff.

8. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

thats sad. im just confused on how he could get tangled in hoses and the people gonig through the car wash not notice.