Teen Compacted in Garbage Truck and Lives

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Blueyes, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

He was either a very sound sleeper or the bin he was in was so tall that he could not jump out of it while it was going up and wasn't being heard? Those are the only things I could think of as to why he ended up there because they aren't that fast picking them up and the garbage trucks are really noisy. Either way that is one fricken lucky kid.

2. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

I can't figure out if that story will get him laid or not.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Hahaha, I don't know why I find this so funny... Maybe it's the fact that he ran away from a bad kid boot camp or that he was compacted several times before dumped out and found by a confused truck driver.

Some people have to learn the hard way but it's always nice when life shows you how important it is to not be dumb.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
    Blueyes likes this.
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This kid is very lucky, not many people would of live to tell the tail about this story. I still cant believe the kid survived, that's a miracle in my opinion.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Maybe all the cardboard acted as a cushion or barrier?

But he is damn lucky.

Blueyes likes this.
  6. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I guess it IS kinda funny, like a giant human flower press. :lol:
    Glad he survived it though, and surprised.

7. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I think the semi-celebrity helps, but being known for spending hours inside a dumpster hurts.

Blueyes likes this.
  8. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

Someone near where I live worked on the bin lorry, I think something got stuck or whatever, and he reached his hand in, and got it caught, it dragged him in and twisted his body into little bits of meat.