Teen Auctions off Virginity.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Yeah what if he is violent or something? I mean he's got to be pretty sick to pay that much. I wonder what he looks like.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Our first meeting was great. We kicked it off with a cup of coffee at Starbucks then we took it off and got it on. I do say though, those thirty seconds weren't quite worth 45 grand. Maybe I should have practiced more before the real happening.

But really; this is a crazy story. She provided proof of her virginity and everything. It's just odd that a virgin would do this. Someone who practiced abstinence up until almost time to go to college sells herself online. Odd.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Virginity is mostly a mental thing. Most people will lose their virginity in their lifetimes. We give virginity a lot of sentimental value and find it hard to break from the "virginity is sacred" social norm.

I think it's an interesting idea. $45,000 can go a long way for a poor college student. It's her choice and as long as a young woman is over 18 (preferably 20-21+) I don't see an issue with it.

This matter is also prostitution. She's selling sex for money. Again, that's her choice, but prostitution is also illegal.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
This matter is also prostitution. She's selling sex for money. Again, that's her choice, but prostitution is also illegal.
Not in New Zealand it isn't.

Wikipedia said:
Prostitution and brothel keeping are legal in New Zealand. Pimping (deriving financial gain from the prostitution of another) is also legal. Street prostitution is also permitted.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
That's the thing, it's legal here, so technically she isn't doing anything wrong.

EDIT: Well, storm beat me to it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I was only raising the question, I had no idea it was legal in New Zealand.

I still stand by my point, though. It's her decision and well within her rights.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I really do hope this doesn't go horribly wrong. There are a lot of sick fucks on the Internet. In fact, I'd probably go as far as saying a good portion tried betting on that auction.