Teddy Hart fired

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

source: PWInsider.com

To update you guys on an earlier report, the word going around today is that Teddy Hart was indeed by let go by WWE. Details regarding his departure haven't come out yet though.

Furthermore, due to Hart's departure from the company, it appears as though that the planned New Generation Hart Foundation angle has been scrapped as well. Seeing how he's the only person with the last name Hart, he was the main person needed for them to do the faction.

As late as last week, plans were in place for Hart, Nattie Neidhart, Harry Smith and Ted DiBiase Jr. to debut in WWE next month as the new Hart Foundation. They were going to work some house shows next month, and more than likely be called up to the main roster. What with Hart's departure, it looks like it's back to the drawing board for Neidhart, Smith and DiBiase Jr.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Well I didn't think this storyline was going to float anyway. But I think that Hart could have reallly been good to have on the roster as a mentor for some of the younger stars which are piling up these days.

3. Millz

This pisses me off royally. I've been waiting for Harry Smith to be called up and I loved the Hart Foudation. This storyline at least made sense and Hart fucked it up like he always does. I wanna know what he did to get fired.

4. andrew_bishop

It's probably be released on some wrestling site sooner or later. It has to be something for him to just get flat out fired from the WWE.

5. Millz

I know he's had trouble in the past because he's a hot head and a moron, but this was his big break. What a moron.

6. andrew_bishop

Well he could be back , The WWE is a very forgiving company when it comes to guys that they know can get the job done.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Err. Don't really care.

Want to see him back though. What are the reasons that he got fired?

8. andrew_bishop

That's what we are trying to find as of right now.

When we find it , We'll post it.

9. Kazofadown16

Kazofadown16 Guest

Ive seen this dude wrestle before & hes good in the ring but is a complete butt muncher outside of the ring. theres no room or space for this moron because his attitude. just because your last name is hart doesnt give you the right to be a jerk

10. andrew_bishop

He had some good skills yes and I agree that he was a trouble maker outside the ring but I really thought the WWE would have a higher tolerance for this guy in this case but I guess not.