Teddy Hart fired

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
source: PWInsider.com

To update you guys on an earlier report, the word going around today is that Teddy Hart was indeed by let go by WWE. Details regarding his departure haven't come out yet though.

Furthermore, due to Hart's departure from the company, it appears as though that the planned New Generation Hart Foundation angle has been scrapped as well. Seeing how he's the only person with the last name Hart, he was the main person needed for them to do the faction.

As late as last week, plans were in place for Hart, Nattie Neidhart, Harry Smith and Ted DiBiase Jr. to debut in WWE next month as the new Hart Foundation. They were going to work some house shows next month, and more than likely be called up to the main roster. What with Hart's departure, it looks like it's back to the drawing board for Neidhart, Smith and DiBiase Jr.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Well I didn't think this storyline was going to float anyway. But I think that Hart could have reallly been good to have on the roster as a mentor for some of the younger stars which are piling up these days.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
This pisses me off royally. I've been waiting for Harry Smith to be called up and I loved the Hart Foudation. This storyline at least made sense and Hart fucked it up like he always does. I wanna know what he did to get fired.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know he's had trouble in the past because he's a hot head and a moron, but this was his big break. What a moron.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Well he could be back , The WWE is a very forgiving company when it comes to guys that they know can get the job done.

K

Kazofadown16

Ive seen this dude wrestle before & hes good in the ring but is a complete butt muncher outside of the ring. theres no room or space for this moron because his attitude. just because your last name is hart doesnt give you the right to be a jerk

He had some good skills yes and I agree that he was a trouble maker outside the ring but I really thought the WWE would have a higher tolerance for this guy in this case but I guess not.