Ted DiBiase Jr

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really liked this kids presence last night on Raw...he looks like a real player. I hope this means Ted Sr will be around on Raw all time and he comes out to that million dollar man music.

What do you all think they should do with him? He claims he's going to win the World Tag Titles in his first match...but with who?

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I really liked this kids presence last night on Raw...he looks like a real player. I hope this means Ted Sr will be around on Raw all time and he comes out to that million dollar man music.

What do you all think they should do with him? He claims he's going to win the World Tag Titles in his first match...but with who?
I had pretty much the same thoughts! I'm excited, and the kid did really seem ready for the "big leagues." I hope he wins the tag titles, it would be a good first push. I'd rather he came out to his own music; Ted Sr. as his manager would rock (or as manager of the tag team).

My pick for his partner would be D.H. Smith. They'd be a great heel "young blood" tag team, and could even lead to Cody Rhodes turning on Hardcore Holly.

C_mac

Registered Member
I thought he was pretty good on the mic. Though he looked like a younger Randy Orton.

I really don't know who his partner will be, but there is talks about having a heel stable of second generation wrestlers in it.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I really don't know who his partner will be, but there is talks about having a heel stable of second generation wrestlers in it.
Millz and I have discussed this before...I really think that Rhodes, DiBiase, and D.H. Smith would make an incredible faction. I'd toss Natalya Neidhart in there too! I'm sure that there could be others involved.

C_mac

Registered Member
Millz and I have discussed this before...I really think that Rhodes, DiBiase, and D.H. Smith would make an incredible faction. I'd toss Natalya Neidhart in there too! I'm sure that there could be others involved.
I read that Afa Jr would be in it too. Also, CM Punk or Chris Harris would be the leader.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was really impress with his presence as well, he seems very good on the microphone as well. I would team him up with DH Smith as well, I think they would make a good tag team. I was surprised though that people booed him, I expected him to get a good crowd reaction.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I was really impress with his presence as well, he seems very good on the microphone as well. I would team him up with DH Smith as well, I think they would make a good tag team. I was surprised though that people booed him, I expected him to get a good crowd reaction.
People were probably just going with the flow; he came out saying he'd be taking the belts from the face tag team.