Ted DiBiase Jr has a twin...sorta

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, May 6, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

So I was looking at the Florida Championship Wrestling website today and saw a picture of BRETT DiBiase and thought it was Teddy for a second. They look ridiculously similiar.

[​IMG]

That is uncanny!!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! They do look alike. Do you know if he's any good in the ring?

He must be since he's a DiBiase, should be interesting if he'll ever make the WWE.

3. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

I believe Florida Championship Wrestling is a development territory for the WWE so there is probably a good chance you will see Brett DiBiase in the WWE in the future.

4. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I know that they're affiliated together, but what I mean is, is he good enough to make the WWE one day like his father and brother have.

5. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

If genetics mean anything than I think Brett will definitely be good enough to make it to the WWE. There are plenty examples of that in wrestling including Brett's own family! (Ted and Ted Jr.).

6. Millz

Never seen him wrestle before but I hope he's as good as his brother and Dad...that would be sweet.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Uh-oh, so do you think the end of Cody and Ted will be when Brett shows up and him and Ted will betray Cody? Then, the two brothers will tag team for awhile, then feud ala Undertaker and Kane style.

I see it happening already. I hate it being predictable. >:'(

8. Babe_Ruth

I hope it doesn't happen. I just that Ted gets away from being a tag team and wrestlers as a single superstar. He's been doing it for the last few weeks, but he's wrestled Batista, which is not saying much.

9. Millz

I think that eventually DiBiase breaks off on his own...as a face. But we'll see.