Techno/Electronica

Discussion in 'Music' started by Kazmarov, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Anyone here big into electronic music?

I'm big on Infected Mushroom, deadmau5, Paul Van Dyk, Daft Punk, Matt Daley, and Oakenfold.

There's so many genres, which ones do you dig?

Kanji likes this.

2. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i dont know any artists, but i do listen to this kind of music every once and a while. there is a growing amount of my friends who listen to this kind of music, so i give them credit for getting me into it.

3. troubl3dmind

troubl3dmind Registered Member

I don't know what the rules are about drugs in here, so i'm not going to go into that. I'll just say that drugs have led me into the wonders of techno and trance music.

The song Fire and Ice by Souvenir de Chine will blow your mind. DJ Tiesto Ft. Julie Thompson Do You Feel Me

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
    Mirage likes this.
  4. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Dude that avatar is eerie... Fits so well though, can't get my mind around it.

Never dazzled in the Ravers drug of choice but being a "trip" seeker I have recognized the significance in Techno to reach a damn crazy experience.

Brother was a raver so he introduced me into some damn hardcore techno songs and even just being stoned I had to hold my chest to keep my heart from shooting out of my chest.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's a modified picture of Gordon Freeman (Half-Life games) and HOUSE MD.

And I'm a big techno/electronic music fan. I like most of it except when it mixes hip hop. I hate rap in techno.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Scooter is one of my favorites for techno. How Much is the Fish? and Aiii Shot the DJ are two of my favorite tracks from them.

Alien Factory - Higher would be another. I just love the smooth trance in that song.

7. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

I know what his avatar is I just never though how close the House dude looks like Gordon Freeman and the way they fit smoothly together makes it eerie to me.

Just made me think..........

Half-Life The Movie!

I know, not a good idea. They would fuck it over.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  8. troubl3dmind

troubl3dmind Registered Member

half life the movie is exactly what i thought too. like you said though, they would probably mess it up. The resemblance between the two is eerie

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

:D

We already had our techno talk when I made a thread about it on FC.

I might find it and link it just for entertainment.

I flippin' love techno, dance, trance, europop

Daft Punk, Scooter, Paul Van Dyk, Oakenfold, 4 Strings, Tiesto, September, Madonna, and Kate Ryan.

You got me into Imogen, Kaz. Good ambient music there. Though I like her better when she was in Frou Frou.

10. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

Well I like Daft Punk & Paul Oakenfold,

Paul Oakenfold's Greatest Hits & Remixes is just awesome.

Techno/electronica sub genres that I'm into:

Electro House
    Breaks
    Drum & Bass
    Minimal
    Hardcore
    Trance
    Vocal Trance

The Artist's that I like are:

Noisa
    Evol Intent
    Above & Beyond