Team U.S.A. Impressive In Tuesday Scrimmage

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
AP - If the Americans play as well as they did at times Tuesday night, they might not even miss the guy sitting behind the basket.

The U.S. team made an impressive debut, winning all four quarters of a scrimmage against Puerto Rico before a Thomas & Mack Center crowd that included injured teammate Kobe Bryant.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a.../team_u.s.a._impressive_in_tuesday_scrimmage/

B

baltimore

Good to hear that...
does anyone know if espn or some channel are showing the games against puerto rico and and korea and the other games?

S

shawnesty23

espn is shwoing some games, nbatv is showing every usa game and some from other top countries

R

R.Lewis_52

I'm still mad that the u.s. team let shawn marion go but i still wish them the best of luck. But as we all know puerto rico isn't one of the best basketball teams in this compition thats for damn sure. Not trying to bring down the u.s. team or anything just speaking my mind.

S

shawnesty23

marion was cut because he was hurt

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think this U.S.A team is going to bring gold back to the United States during the World Championships. They have everything you need to win in that team. They have heart, leadership, people who wants to be there and play hard and lock down defence, This teamm will be very exciting to watch.

BigBlue

----------------------
yea its great to hear that, its too bad I cant see Kobe play though, but atleast their winning.

next game is today, 11 pm ET on espn2.. :)
I hope im able to watch it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am kinda glad that Kobe isn't playing because people like Wade, Lebron and Carmelo will get more touches. Kobe his an awesome talent but i'd like to have those guys get the same amount of touches compared to one superstar getting most of the touches. Could you please gimme the final score and a little summary of the game? I don't get ESPN here.

S

Shabir

Vince Carter said:
I am kinda glad that Kobe isn't playing because people like Wade, Lebron and Carmelo will get more touches. Kobe his an awesome talent but i'd like to have those guys get the same amount of touches compared to one superstar getting most of the touches. Could you please gimme the final score and a little summary of the game? I don't get ESPN here.
the final score vs. Porto Rica? it was 69 to 114 for the USA ball team..

a 45 point win...pretty good..wat do you say?