• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Team Fortress 2

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Any body play Team fortress 2 for the 360? If so let me know because I've been getting into TF again. There is a new update coming out within the month and I know it will be affecting medic abilities but I'm wondering if it will include the new map Gold Rush.

Sounds like an awesome update, Details here:

Team Fortress 2 - Gold Rush Update
------
The 360 update will include all of the TF2 updates, Valve Isn't asking anything for the update but of course MS has to charge 800 msp for it.

I recommend to anybody who hasn't played Team Fortress before to check this game out on Orange Box or through Steampowered.com

It has such a fresh style compared to the other games in the first person genre.

Last edited:

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Hopefully the update will get more people on there, last few times I tried to get on it there wasn't too many people on.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
True, I've noticed more people on lately compared to when I first bought Orange box.. It's one of those games that builds up a gaming community little by little unlike the over hyped games.