• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Team Fortress 2 Gameplay Footage

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you haven't played Team Fortress 2 yet, you should. It's an awesome game made by VALVE, creators of Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Counterstrike, etc.

Here's some footage:

YouTube - Team Fortress 2 (TF2) Gameplay; EVERYTHING demonstrated!

It's a cell shaded game and the graphics are cartoonish but really that actually makes the game even better. I'd say it's one of the best games in the last 10 years.

If you like Halo 3 then you'll probably feel more at home with this game than some of the other games I'd recommend (mostly realistic tactical shooters). This is definitely more of an arcade style game.

It's for Xbox 360 AND PC. (And maybe others, not sure)

Basically there are several roles you can play as. Each has advantages and disadvantages.

You can get a brief idea of each role by watching this video. It's not actual game footage though.

YouTube - TF2 Meet the cast *update*

So, who has played this game? Do you like it?

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
I love Team Fortress 2.

Heavy Weapons guy is definitely my favorite, but I've had tons of fun with the Spy as well.

YouTube - Team Fortess 2 - Meet the Heavy

Heavy weapons guy is simply awesome though.

"It costs $400,000.00 to fire this weapon for 12 seconds."

:lol:

Even though the characters are awesome, my favorite part of the game is definitely the fact that the levels are very easy to find your way around since they're not very complex, that's a huge plus for beginners and it's not that bad either once you have some experience.