PC Games Team Fortress 2, anybody here play?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mirage, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

So who here plays the new Team Fortress 2? I bought it back when it was still pre-release and I have to say it really is awesome. If you were a fan of the original or if you just like capture the flag style FPS gameplay then you will probably like TF2 quite a bit.

So who else here has played it or plays currently?

2. Hi_Im_Tim

Hi_Im_Tim I am Heavy Weapons Guy

I have Team Fortress 2, it is pretty fun. I wonder if you can guess who i play as?

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

4. Hi_Im_Tim

Hi_Im_Tim I am Heavy Weapons Guy

Ya, that's the Medic!
    I like playing as the Heavy the most because he has a huge gun and when you have a medic giving you an Uber Charge you can kill a load of enemies.

5. Nevyrmoore

Question, how many people forget to attack the medic first when they see you?

6. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

I prefer the sniper. I'm getting pretty good as him too. In 2fort I can usually head shot almost all of the enemies. I even can hit the cloaked spies sometimes. That is really fun.

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I've played a couple of times as demo-man and the spy. I'll have to get into the game sometime though because I haven't used it much since I got it with the orange box.

8. Nevyrmoore

Actually, right now, I'd like to say that I love Ian's (from Mac Hall and Three Panel Soul) sprayfor Team Fortress 2.

Three Panel Soul :: Archive

And for those who can't be arsed to view the link...

[​IMG]

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I bought it as part of the Orange Box for the Xbox 360, and I have to say I'm really not all that impressed with it. Perhaps it's because of its long development cycle, but it really doesn't seem to stack up against games like Unreal Tournament 3, Halo 3, Battlefield 2, and Call of Duty 4. The level design is...uninspiring, and doesn't seem to lend itself to the wide variety of classes that combat each other. Also, I think kit-based games do better with 48+ players.