Team Europe all the way?

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
Hold your horses, the race just started. After a surprising win over 'Merica and now beating the Czech's in OT, Team EU, not European Union, but Europe, looks like they could match up with anyone not named Canada or North America, yet to to be seen for the northerners. Great performances by.... CHara, see what i did there haha but also Jaro Halak, former God of Montreal and Leon "The German Lion" Draisaitl came up big today. Encouraging? Bettman is looking at us with his 5 foot tall smirk saying "who's the idiot now?". While some can answer that in a flash, this Team Europe concept is picking up traction. Can you Imagine them facing off vs. Team NA in the finals? As time goes by, we can all agree that Bettman swung a line drive with this concept, so far...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hope Europe and Team North America return in 2020. Let's face it, fan enthusiasm matters more than some notion of all hockey-playing countries coming together.

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
it added 2 competitive teams, Europe is like an all-star team of players who would not have played like Kopitar, Josi, Tatar etc..

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
The way Canada has been playing, or could get better, if possible,i don't give much chance. hard to find a flaw in team canada's game