Teacher Mutilates Self to Teach “Meaning of Death”

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Malificus, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm not posting links to the source as it contains adult content, but here's the entire article |:

Kinda messed up isn't it? I can't believe that teacher would post on her blog during working hours!

2. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Heinous!!! :sick:

Oh, and the rest of the article is pretty disgusting as well. :urp:

3. princessbella

princessbella Registered Member

wait kids were emotionally scarred by some sick, shouldnt be a teacher toss pot and gets a pay cut

a teacher is writing on her blog, (i disagree with the content on some levels) was suspended?!

punishments dont seem to fit the crime, its like they have a stoned monkey making their decisions

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Well, once a guy starts carving his arm open with a box cutter, you start running out of punishments to out-do that

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

That's outrageous. The teacher's method is flawed. He should have really killed himself so the students would have dealt with understanding his death (that was the objective).

6. Mason

Mason phawq

Surely he would have gotten a bigger punishment than a pay cut.

7. princessbella

princessbella Registered Member

haha yeah thats true, still a major misjudgement on how to deal with it.

8. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

He was just taking visual learners into consideration. Whether or not those students understand death better, they sure understand crazy now.

9. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Well, yeah --> That's why he got the pay cut.

The school curriculum clearly states that death is, in fact, more than just blood and gore, especially considering that not all people die in a bloody mess.

Cutting yourself to illustrate the loss of life is about as effective a learning tool as verbally describing colour to person born blind. Clearly the man is incompetent as an instructor.

(Wow, injustice really brings out the worst in me. :sick:)

10. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

How many times will teachers blog during work hours before we as a nation stand up and say enough?