• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Teacher fired for sending 921 e-mails to female student

A

acidmix

I thought this was intresting a 53 year old high school teacher went head overs heals over some high school chick and then wants to commit suicide but he doesn't have the balls to do it alone so he wants this chick to die with him.
I don't think its quite possible to be in love and yet want to be dead along with the one you supposed to be in love with.
I think this guy was just a coward with mental issues but thats just me. What do yall think?

Here is the link to the news story:
http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na008000c.html

D

doingbrutalthings

I think this teacher is a little mental and should be placed in a mental intistution. Also, I think that this teacher over reacted for send ing 921 e-mails in a time period of six months. This teacher also wanted to commit suicide with the high school student, then he should really be placed in mental intitusion.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Wasn't just emails, he also sent test messages. Story states that he sent 921 text messages over the 6 month period, including e-mails.

My honest opinion - this guy had some issues going on. Hope these past 2 years have managed to get these issues sorted out (incident happened in 2004).

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You do realized Hitler and his Eva commited suicide together? So it is possible, but they had issues, and this guy does as well.

L

lilbballfrk

damn.. crazy people in this world. i wondered he had suicide yet. lol

merob

Boom!
that's a pretty bizzare story. 912 emails/text messages is a lot for six months. I'd like to hear more details - the article leaves a lot out.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm sure both of them would've committed suicide together if both were psycho. Luckily only the teacher was psycho.

I'd be pretty scared if I got around 50 from some old guy within such short time periods.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Some of my friends have older men that talk to them, and actually message them, for some reason they consider it flattering, but if it gets to bad then I, or one of my friends have to talk to them.

merob

Boom!
Yeah, I know a lot of girls that are into that kind of stuff.
My freshman year, a 30year old man stole my gf. It sucked.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Wow, that is a bit insane, I hope her parents didnt find out.