• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tea bagging and your opinion

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I was reading over on the Bungie.net forums, and some halo dude was complaining about tea bagging. How it makes him so angry and that anyone caught tea bagging should be banned from playing. Personally, I find that ridiculous.

I find tea bagging funny at times. There are some people who go overboard I think, and are just doing it to be boasty Mcpricks. What do I care though? I'm dead while they are doing it, and they are targets while they are doing it. It doesn't effect my experience at all.

In fact, I like tea bagging sometimes. I find it funny, if theres some dude who's killed me a couple times and frustrated me, and then I finally get the drop on him and kill him. I'll tea bag. I usually get killed while doing it haha, but I enjoy celebrating. It's one of the things that makes online play fun.

Halo is one of the only games i actually teabag in cause I find it the easiest to do it in. I've done it a few times in COD, but that's a deathwish because of how fast you can die.

So what is your opinion on tea bagging? Do you teabag, what game do you do it in, and for what reasons might you tea bag/not teabag?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm not a fan of it. I have a clip in Halo 3 where I sniped someone doing it to one of my teammates. It was fun of win.

Oh, and the other day when I was playing Reach this guy kept tea bagging me, so when I finally got a kill I clam slammed him. Unfortunately, I died doing so. lol

I find it to be immature and annoying, but at times I'm not above doing it myself...but it's usually provoked.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
I think its less offensive than stealing a kill or an assassination or cursing over the microphone, racial slang and other trash talk. To ask for bans over it is a bit ludicrous. Personally i find it funny to see the player models go up and down.

Impact

V.I.P.
I find it really immature. I've never done it, and I never will. Okay, so you killed someone...big fucking deal, that's the entire point of the game. I see people I play with do it all the time and occasionally I will laugh if the person they are doing it was being a bad sport, or had done it to me previously but most of the time I just shake my head and question their age.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I do it. It's nothing serious (at least in Halo) and I do it when with my friends doing local MP. Only when little kids do it online does it bother me (slightly).

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I do it hear and there. I did it on Black Ops the other day, there was a damn camper flat on his stomach not doing anything, so I snuck up behind him, got on top of him, teabagged him and shot him in the head with my pistol. I am sure that it pissed whoever it was off.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
I find it really immature. I've never done it, and I never will. Okay, so you killed someone...big fucking deal, that's the entire point of the game. I see people I play with do it all the time and occasionally I will laugh if the person they are doing it was being a bad sport, or had done it to me previously but most of the time I just shake my head and question their age.
Exactly my thoughts on it.

I understand where some of it comes from and how it can be funny at times but it's overdone.

It's completely immature and you won't catch me dead doing it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It's only good in the right circumstances, but it's mostly overused and immature. I laugh when I get teabagged when the other team is getting dominated on the scoreboard. I laugh even harder when a teabagger gets killed in the act. The only time I would ever do it is if I get the game-winning kill against someone who has been doing it to me all game. I've done it in custom games before, but it's funny doing it to friends.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've only done it during some Call of Duty when I've embarrassed a player or gotten some good revenge. For instance, some guy on the other team was being a dick and playing just to get montage clips, meaning he was jumping and spinning and shooting, throwing random nades and using the tomohawk. He was pissing kids off and eventually, he got me with a random nade. So I used a flamethrower and lit his bitch ass up and then dipped my balls in his mouth.

It seemed highly appropriate at the time.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I've only done it during some Call of Duty when I've embarrassed a player or gotten some good revenge. For instance, some guy on the other team was being a dick and playing just to get montage clips, meaning he was jumping and spinning and shooting, throwing random nades and using the tomohawk. He was pissing kids off and eventually, he got me with a random nade. So I used a flamethrower and lit his bitch ass up and then dipped my balls in his mouth.

It seemed highly appropriate at the time.
I would have done the same thing. It was highly appropriate at the time. :D

But however, I feel that the control scheme allows it more in Halo than CoD.