Tax Day

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Dragon, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Did everyone send in their taxes today?

My tax was done about 2 weeks ago and i hadn't had the chance to go mail it and then tax day is finally here and I was like oh shoot, better go and mail out my tax forms. I thought I had stamps at home so I had to go to the post office to get some stamps. I was behind this person who I thought was a lady but it turned out to be a guy. He was paying in change. Grrr! I'm sure as people get off, they will be flocking to the post office to get their taxes mailed out.

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

My taxes were done back towards the 1st or 2nd week of February. I already had my refund before the month was up.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont have to hand it in till the end of April, my dad hires a guy to do them for us. He usually waits last minute as well, but their always on time. During the last to years I had to pay around 200$. I should get money back this year though, if not I'll be pissed.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I didn't send in taxes this year. I decided to file an extension and hold on to my money as long as I can before letting it go to waste. :)