Tavaras?

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

So the sky is the limit for this kid and he's probably the biggest prospect to come into this league since Sidney Crosby. He holds all type of records in the OHL, I know it's a pretty easy minor league. But he even surpassed The Great One for most goals in a season.

There's going to be a bit of pressure for this kid, but not that much. The reason I say that is because he's playin in Rhode Island, where hockey hasn't done so well in recent years. But on the other hand he'll have some pressure on him because he's been talked about since he's been 14 years old.

How do you believe this kid is going to perform this upcoming season?

2. brtriad

brtriad New Member

I have no clue what he will do this season to be honest. Career wise, he should be a 30 goal scorer, hit 40 a couple times, and maybe hit 50. He's lethal on the PP. I don't think he's a strong enough skater to be a consistent 40-50 goal guy. He can always improve upon that though.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I always thought his skating was a weak piece of his game, but like you said he can always improve that. He's still very young and as to improve a lot in a few areas but I believe this guy is going to be a stud in the NHL for a number of years.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Whens he gonna be eligible for the draft? I'll make sure and tell the Blues to suck that year...haha