Tattoos.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zero, Jun 28, 2008.

1. zero

zero Registered Member

i know there has already been a topic about this, but its locked, so i wonted to make a new one, to see who has tattoos if they have a photo of them, how long it has takin to get done

so here is mine.
    its on my back, shoulder to shoulder its only the outline so fair it it was done in about an hour, and it didnt really hurt, i felt a bit of pain now and again, but not all that much'

[​IMG]

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Are you going to be happy with yourself when you grandchildren ask you what your tattoo is and what it means.. or why you even got it in the first place?

green8659 likes this.
  3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Got two.
    [​IMG]

Both of my star signs, i love em! ^_^

4. green8659

green8659 Registered Member

right on DaStevez! Never saw a point in tattoos just something you'll wish you hadn't gotten in 15 years or so.

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I like em, i was thinking of getting another to celebrate finishing college!

6. zero

zero Registered Member

why yes i will be, becoz there is a story behind it, it has a meaning to me, u may think its just a silly tattoo but to me its not.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I just wish people would put better thought into the design than just the standard "tribal or tramp stamp" idea.

8. zero

zero Registered Member

you know what i hate the most, when poeple are like " why did you get a tatto like that for, its just a tribal tattoo and has no meaning " but i bet if u where to ask there is sum meaning behind it at all.

and i take it from what stevez has been saying, hes ragging on my tatto becoz it looks like a tribal tattoo. and yeah sure it is, but a very good female friend of mine she had it as a tattoo on her back befor she passed away in a car crash, and to remeber her by, but hers on was her lower back and wasnt as big, so i got it on my higher back and bigger, it was eather that, or maybe a tattoo of her name, and i didnt wanna put her name on my back. so i got a tattoo of a tattoo that she got.

so there is a meaning behind my tattoo

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Let's just get this shit back on-topic. I deleted the posts. Anymore flame and infractions will be handed out.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I can apreichate a good tattoo when I see one. Most of the people I've ever saw had one usually had a story behind it and it's interesting to hear about. Sometimes they can be used for ice breakers to start a conversation off.

I, myself, don't have one. When I was a teenager I wanted one just because I liked the design, but never ended up getting one. Now, that I'm older I don't want one because I feel it taints the body of it's pureness. Of course temporary tattoos never hurt. ^.~