• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

tattoos?

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
i'm happy almost all the time, unless my mum is reading what i am writing over my shoulder (see, i told you she does it, she just called me a pathetic loser (and now shes telling what smiley face i should put on there (and now shes running her keys up and down my back, because she wants to go home, which is really anoying now:mad:) so how about this:rant: f#@% off) why wont she just leave me alone:cry:) oh and also when people tease me:cry:

queenneffy

i have got 8 tattoos and am thinking of getting my 9th one in the next couple of weeks.This one will be on back of my neck and it will be of one of my rottweilers JJ
The rest is all to do egypt x

maledoro

Strange Visitor
i'm happy almost all the time, unless my mum is reading what i am writing over my shoulder (see, i told you she does it, she just called me a pathetic loser (and now shes telling what smiley face i should put on there (and now shes running her keys up and down my back, because she wants to go home, which is really anoying now:mad:) so how about this:rant: f#@% off) why wont she just leave me alone:cry:) oh and also when people tease me:cry:
If you don't like to be teased, you might not let others know what your mom does to you; especially on an Internet forum...

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
You're just begging to be pointed and laughed at, aren't you?

maledoro

Strange Visitor
I Plan to get inked in a few months when I get a Cycle to ride. In case you're from somewhere I never heard of I meant a Motorcycle not a bicycle. I want Dragon Scales on my shoulders.
Are "Dragon Scales" those things dragons keep in their bathrooms to see if they need to cut back on eating knights?

Ladysound

I have two very large tattoos on my ribs on both sides. The tattoo on my left is one that I designed, it's traditional style with a heart and dagger and the top of the dagger is a treble clef and in script across the heart it says "saviour" basically stating that music is my saviour.

The other tattoo is of two neo-traditional sparrows which for me symbolized breaking free from my past and graduating school etc.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've been sitting on getting a Tattoo for a while now. I've got 2 or 3 designs that I've drawn up over the time. I just havent brought myself to make it a priority yet!