• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

tattoos?

pantherace

Registered Member
I'm very interested in tattoos. I'm just curious if anyone here has any work done? I only have a couple at the moment. Mine is a cross design on my left forearm, about 8 inches long. A friend of mine designed the basic outline, and I expanded on the idea with lots of Celtic knot-like designs. It's colored with a lot of earthy colors like blue and green, with the knots being a rusty color gold. The other I did myself, it's just a basic peace sign on my stomach. I plan on getting a full sleeve on my right arm this summer, inspired mostly by H.R. Giger's dark biomechanical look.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've designed a few cool looking ones that I think would look cool around my biceps although I doubt I will ever get one. I am a perfectionist so I'd never be happy with how it turned out. Plus even if I ended up happy with it I would end up regretting it one day I think.

Do you have a picture of your Celtic one? It sounds pretty awesome looking!

murderbyWIImote

Registered Member
ive been meaning to get one. i just dont feel like spending money on it. especially now, i owe best buy $600 for my 360 lol

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yeppers. I have been inked..Dosent hurt the artist a bit! :lol:

I have two one on my leg of Hitchhikers guide (green guy on the cover)

And a skull and bones on my shoulder ( took 20 hours to compleat that one)
2 sittings and it didn't start to hurt untill it went into the soft part of the shoulder over and over again to do all the shadeing.

I will be getting more soon...Got to get my surfing brand..

I also have two cuttings and two brandings as well.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
If anyone posts pics of their tattoos, my only request is that you come back in 40 years and repost those pictures, saggy skin and all. :sick:

Oh, and nope, no tatts on me, I like to keep my art where I can change it if I get tired of looking at it.

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
lol Angel, actually if you do it right you can change a tattoo : ) hehe

I have two tattoo's, one on top of the other :lol: I got a tattoo a loooong time ago and decided I was tired of looking at it, so when I went to hawaii 4 years ago I decided to have another one put on top of it. and I love this one. It's on my ankle and it's winnie the pooh surrounded by hawaiian flowers on a heart backdrop. it will be one that I will be proud to show my grandkids :D

saggy skin and all :lol:

maledoro

Strange Visitor
I have some piercings, but no tats. As soon as I get some of my music equipment woes settled and still have some disposable income, I'm planning on getting inked.

Phoenix

Fee-nix
Hehe..I agree with Angel. I am not a tattoo person. That may change, but as of now, I don't plan to get any tattoos. :D

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
I heard about a tatoo that made it look like the skin of your arm was peeled back so you could see all the organs and muscles. And somewhere in all that was a picture of some DNA twisting around the muscles. I hadn't actually seen this, but it seems like it would be the only tatoo that you wouldn't regret.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll probably get one eventually, but I'm in no hurry for getting one.