Tattoo's anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andrew_bishop, Jun 9, 2007.

1. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Just a random discussion. Does anybody here have any tattoo's and if so where and what exactly?

I don't have any right now but I'll get one in a few years. Not sure of what though yet.

What about you?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I currently have one tattoo it's on my right shoulder, it's a circle with flames and it has a head of a skull in it. Im probably going to get some more in the future, but I only have one at the moment.

3. andrew_bishop

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

In order for me to get a tattoo, I would have to discover some symbol or image of massive sentimental meaning. I personally think it's pointless to get a tattoo just cause it looks "cool."

5. No tattoos for me. While I can appreciate them on other people, as a form of expression or art, I cannot see myself creating something so permanent on my body. What if I cahnge my mind in a few years, and start to really dislike it? The process of trying to remove a tattoo can scar horribly.

6. andrew_bishop

Im not sure for other places but in Newfoundland its also expensive to get a tattoo removed.

7. I had replied to this, but I guess it got lost in cyberspace or something.

I have 0 tattoos. While I can appreciate them on others as an expression or art, I would not want something so permanent on my body. What if you change your mind later and start to hate it? The scar left trying to remove the tattoo can be pretty bad in itself.

8. andrew_bishop

That post is already on the thread lol

9. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I have a rotor (from a rotary engine) between my shoulder blades. Planning my next two now.

10. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I think you can see mine in one of my pictures on the post your picture thread.

If not I have my initals on my arm and on the same arm on the inside I have a celtic heart (its basicly a trisk knot in the shape of a heart) and it says mom and dad, a bit cliche I know, but my moms said she'd pay for it, and I'm still waiting for that check.