• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tattooes

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who here as a tattoe?  Describe your tattoo, and where it is?  I have one tattoe it's a big Skull in a sun, and it's on my shoulder I like it a lot, and I will be getting some more this summer, and if you say that it didn't hurt, sorry but I think your lying.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Re: Tattoes

I'm saving up enough money to get Chester Benningtons tatto's on his forearms, they are flames, and I think they look pretty sweet.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.

My g/f got a tat of a rose on her ankle and it's pretty sweet. I want to get a tattoo of Scooter Ward and the word "Wicked" underneath on my shoulder, but I'm a pussy when it comes to needles. I have a phobia of them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Yeah at first I wanted that tatto of Chester, but then I though about it, if you go for a job interview or if you had a job with working with clients you would always have to wear long sleeves which would suck. You have to make sure in my mind you get a tattoo which is easily covered.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yah I know, but my job usually has excentric people working in it anyway, one of my professors is a huge pot head for that matter.

Hinata

La Coquette

Tattoo. I have been for the longest time a fan of Egyptian mythology. So to celebrate that(in a way) I got the Eye of Ra tattooed on my right shoulder blade. It wasnt a bad tattoo to get at all and I cant wait to get another.

The next one will be something tribal and it will be on my left arm above the elbow going completely around the arm and opening up on the leaving a space ,like a window, no bars or anything though, on the deltoid muscle. Maybe later I will get something in that... Not 100% sure

merob

Boom!

I've wanted a tatoo for a while, although I've been a bit hesitant.
I'm not sure which parlor I'd like to visit. That may not seem like a big deal, but some artist are more skilled (not to mention safer to deal with).
I haven't desided on the design, or writting.
I'm worried about job interviews. since I haven't decided on a career yet, I dont know if it's safe to get a tatoo. If i were to become a teacher, in this day and age, a tattoo isn't a big deal. The fire department (it's my dream to try working in the fire department), would be different. They do full body physicals, and I hear they become skeptical when approaching tattoos.
A lot of folks in my neighborhood suggest I avoid body art, since the poliece usually use it to help identify criminals. Although I'm not involved with any real criminal activitey, I have been arrested several times under false pretences, which makes they're caution seem quite rational,
My family doesn't like the tatoo idea.

However, although I have several reasons not to draw on myself, I've decided to get the shit done sometime this summer. I'm thinking of getting a design on my neck, chest or back (or possibly 2 of the 3). I wanted to select inspirational words, something that describes my life or personality... maybe the word ROckStar! on my neck, and only god can judge me on my chest. lolz
I dunno.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I currently do not have a tattooes now, but I plan on getting at least 3. I want a big scrawl on my back with the people that I love that have past away. Then I want the mother of my children (hopefully she will be my wife as well for the good package) on my arm. And, I want my children's name on my other arm.

B

bmxbunnie17

i am getting one when i turn 18 it will be my name in a heart on my arm

merob

Boom!
lavoidgaskins said:
Then I want the mother of my children (hopefully she will be my wife as well for the good package) on my arm.  And, I want my children's name on my other arm.
You mean your going to wait until this woman shares your child to tattoo her name on your body right? If your planning on writting your girlfriends name some where your out of your mind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Politics & Law 28